Tuesday, June 13, 2017

How to avoid overheating in your 360 camera


Ben Claremont (Life in 360) shares this tip on how to avoid overheating on your 360 camera.  And no, you don't need to bring a fan. :) Here's the video:





So far the cards I have been using are Sandisk Extreme 64GB (U3) and I haven't been experiencing premature overheating issues.  I've also been trying out the Samsung EVO Select 64GB (U3), which costs significantly less and so far I haven't noticed any issues either.  I'm also using the Samsung EVO Select 128GB (U3) for my Samsung S8+ Micro SD card slot, and haven't noticed any issues.  In fact, when using my Insta360 Air, I've set it to record to the Micro SD, and have been able to record and playback at the higher 3K setting without issues.

How about you?  Are there any Micro SD cards that you particularly like or dislike?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Sorry for the word verification - I need it to minimize spam comments. If you want to contact me, pls. message me on the 360 Rumors Facebook page. Thank you very much!